Our 6 top tips for working with us
- Respond quickly to a telephone call or email from one of our as you may be competing with many other candidates for a role with limited time to respond to the end employer with suitable candidates.
- Apply for roles that are consistent with your previous work history. Make sure that your CV sells you as an obvious choice for your target role.
- Our Recruitment consultants have an in depth knowledge of the hiring market, usually working across multiple roles providing them with industry insight that is invaluable to your job search. After reviewing your CV, they might see some potential for you in a sector you hadn’t previously considered, heed their advice, if you’ve been taking part in a job search for over 3 months with no luck, going down a different track might be the right course of action.
- When applying for a particular role, ensure that your CV includes lots of appropriate keywords such as those featuring in the advert and job description. These keywords are sometimes used to select candidates with the right expertise from our software’s database.
- After an interview our recruiters will want to know as much about how it went as you will want to know what the company said about you. Don’t be afraid to share this information, the more you share the more they’ll be able to advise you, it also demonstrates your pro-activity and desire to succeed by taking the initiative and getting in touch to find out more yourself.
- Be honest and make sure grades, employment dates etc are accurate. Inconsistencies that are picked up by an employer will reflect badly on you and we may lose trust in putting you forward for future vacancies.