Searched for the Latest Plumber Jobs Near Me? Start An Application With Our Engineering Recruitment Team And Find Plumbing Jobs Today
Where Can I Find Plumber Jobs Near Me ?
Are you looking for Plumber Jobs? As a Engineering Recruitment Agency, Diverse Employment specialises in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff for Plumbing Engineer jobs
Plumbers play an important part in ensuring the smooth running of our homes and businesses by fitting, maintaining and repairing piping, drainage, heating systems and domestic appliances like washing machines and gas cookers. Those who favour this profession can choose to work in various fields, requiring different skills. Some plumbers are "wet only" plumbers, who deal with piping in bathrooms and radiators, and some are "gas only" plumbers who fit gas central heating systems.
Whichever, route you want to take in your plumbing career, with new full and part-time plumber jobs listed here, Diverse Employment are your best option when you're looking to answer the question; "Where Can I Find Plumbing Engineer Jobs Near Me?".
What Skills Do Plumbers Need?
Here are four key skills plumbers need:
- Customer care skills – you’ll be working with the public & suppliers
- Mechanical skills – you’ll be working with power tools & other
kinds of machinery
- Number skills – you’ll need to know your centimetres from your inches
- An eye for visual detail – you’ll be reading technical drawings and plans to make sure your finished project looks good and works just how it’s meant to.
What Is The Average Plumber Salary?
The average Plumber salary in Yorkshire and the Humber is approximately
£28,250 per year.
Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Diverse Employment
What Does A Plumber Typically Do?
Typical responsibilities of plumber include:
- Carrying out a wide variety of work including installing bathrooms, working with radiator pipes in winter, installing ‘white goods’ like washing machines, checking air-con units
- Testing and repairing pipes to make sure they don’t leak
- Constructing new pipes – this can involve measuring, cutting,
fitting and testing pipes
- Using machinery including hand tools, power tools and welding tools
- Following technical plans and drawings with attention to detail to get things just right
- Working with other professionals like architects
- Always knowing how important health and safety is to both you and your clients
People searching for Plumbing Jobs also looked at Construction Industry Jobs