Health And Safety Jobs
Where Can I Find Health & Safety Jobs Near Me? Upload Your CV And Easily Apply. Learn Which Skills Health & Safety Professionals Need
Where Can I Find Health & Safety Jobs Near Me ?
Searching for Health and Safety Jobs? Diverse Employment's Technical recruitment division specialises in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff in the Health & Safety job sector.
We understand that the world of Health & Safety is constantly evolving, requiring you to regularly undertake CPD, such as NEBOSH CPD events , to safeguard the profession.
From Health and Safety Officer to Site Safety Manager - with new full and part-time Health and Safety jobs regularly listed here, Diverse Employment should be your first option when you're looking to answer the question; "Where Can I Find Health & Safety Jobs Near Me?".
What Skills Do Health & Safety Professionals Need?
Here are four skills Health & Safety professionals need to have:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Organisational skills
- An investigative mind
What Is The Average Health & Safety Adviser Salary In The UK?
The average Health & Safety Adviser salary in the UK is approximately
£35,000 per year.
Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Diverse Employment
What To Expect As A Health & Safety Adviser
- For the majority of the time work is office based, although in some roles you may spend a lot of time in a factory, on a site plant or other working premises, such as construction sites, offshore platforms, transportation systems and large-scale processing plants, sometimes in extreme weather conditions.
- Jobs are available throughout the UK and there are often opportunities to work abroad.
- Travel during the day is common for those with multi-site responsibility.
- Some activities may involve working at heights, in confined spaces, subjected to noise, dirt or dangerous materials and conditions, though this is not the typical work environment.
- You may need to wear protective clothing when visiting workplaces.
People searching for Health & Safety Jobs also looked at Engineering Jobs